The South of Everywhere, Jonathan Kreisberg




First off all, I want to apologize if I’ve been changing things around here too much but I think it is for this blog’s benefit.
With that said I must say there is a whole new section: Music. My idea is to post mainly instrumental music like jazz, contemporary composers and some types of rock but only time will tell.
If you are into jazz then Jonathan Kreisberg is the guy you should be listening to on repeat. His guitar playing skills are incontestable as well as his composition skills. His guitar’s tone his warm and sweet like no other. As you can see on this song’s intro he also does a quite modern approach to guitar effects rarely seen in jazz music. The South of Everywhere can be found in its 2007 homonymous album. Enjoy.


Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.